The National Undying Tedium Service provides easy to remember slogans that promise grievous bodily harm should you ignore their warnings. Keep you and your fellow workers safe with this poster explaining that if you don’t pay attention to what you’re doing, you might just blow yourself up! Or, lose an arm or something – if you have those. Or someone else might blow up! Or you might blow up our most precious resource – commercial goods! Yeah, bet you’re going to pay attention now.
Framed, printed on thick, durable, matte paper.
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!