Ah, Amendment 35. Who doesn’t remember the day that The Government™ passed the Municipal Munitions for All Act™?
Hang this framed museum-quality matte paper copy of the public service announcement signs that were nailed to each door in the US of A on that momentous day and show your support for the act that promised, “Stronger backs and larger stacks – of federally provisioned munitions.”
• Ayous wood .75″ (1.9 cm) thick frame from renewable forests
• Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
• Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
• Acrylite front protector
• Hanging hardware included
• Blank product components in the US sourced from Japan and the US
• Blank product components in the EU sourced from Japan and Latvia
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!